072 simulator usage

你好,在这个视频中,我们将学习如何在第七步软件中使用模拟器,我将选择CPU 212,OK,并组织Belacqua和皮革图,OK,以及模拟器的使用。
Hello, in this video, we are going to learn how to use simulator in step seven software, I will select CPU 212, OK, and organization Belacqua and leather diagram, OK, and simulator usage.

好的,项目名称。
OK, the project name.

现在我们需要的是,我们需要在七个系统模拟模块中打开PLCC。
And now what we need, we need to open PLCC in a seven system simulating modules.

这是我们的模拟器软件。
This is our simulator software.

第二个关键点就在这里。
The second critical point in here.

好的,现在我们需要做什么,我们还需要调整我们设置的 PGP 接口,并且需要选择设置接口。
OK, and now what we need to do and also we need to adapt our set PGP interface and setting the interface needs to be selected.

P.L.C.

P.L.C.

模拟器。
simulator.

好的,我会说PLCC NPI一,我会说好的,我会说好的,现在我们的界面被采用,我将转到组织一,在这个组织博客中我将开始编写一段代码来监控。
OK, I will say PLCC NPI one and I will say OK and I will say OK, now our interface is adopted and I will go to Organization one and in this organization blog I will start to write a code to monitoring.

现在在这里开业了。
Now it is opened in here.

让我们来看看节拍逻辑,一个常开触点和一个输出输入为零点零和零点零。
Let's go to beat logic and one normal open contact and one output input is zero point zero and zero point zero.

好的,这是第一件事。
OK, this is the first thing.

我们如何开始使用模拟器运行呢?
And how can we start to run with the simulator?

首先,我会说这个,我会关闭它,我会转到这里,我会下载,好吗?
First of all, I will say this and I will close it and I will go to here and I will do a download, OK?

是的,是的,好的。
And yes and yes and OK.

现在让我们进入组织,阻止一并开始监视,您将看到它停止了。
And now let's go to organization, block one and let's start the monitoring and you will see it stopped.

我会去模拟器。
I will go to the simulator.

它停止了,我会说,好吧,现在它的运行情况比我们的 CPU 的运行情况要好。
It's stopped and I will say, right, OK, now it is run situation than our CPU's in the run.

好的,现在让我们看看电源层是否被激活,我将通过零点零激活输入。
OK, and now let's look at the power floor is activated and I will activate input by zero point zero.

因此输出被激活或打开。
So the output is activated or on.

让我们断断续续地进行。
Let's make it off and off and on.

您可以看到立方体字节,好的,输出字节为零处于活动状态,并且现在处于活动状态。
You can see the cube byte, OK, output byte is zero is active and this active now.

好的,我们的模拟器正在工作,让我们继续第二个,例如计时器零。
OK, our simulator is working and let's continue with the second for example example for the timer zero.

对不起,像这样。
Sorry, like this.

好的,计时器值是五倍,假设是五秒,重置将在此处进行。
OK, and the timer value is five times let's say five second and the reset is going to be in here.

我将进入逻辑一次,一个常开输入零点一。
I will go to logic once and one normally open input zero point one.

好的,在这里我将再添加一个输入零点二,作为输出我将说零点二。
OK, in here I will add one more input zero point two and as an output I will say zero point two.

好的,现在我下载这个组织块时出现问题。
OK, now do I download this organization block and there is a problem.

为什么?
Why?

因为我们在运行情况方面的经验,我会说停止。
Because our experience in the run situation, I will say stop.

CPU停止了,我会下载一次并覆盖,然后就完成了启动。
CPU's stopped and I will do a download once and overwritten and it's finished start.

而RunKeeper想要更多,现在让我们激活输入零点二,好的,输入零点。
And RunKeeper wants more, and now let's activate input zero point two, OK, input zero point.

两个现在在这里,是的。
Two is here now, it is.

时间已经过去了,我决定了,没有输出,现在会发生什么,这次又是五,从五、二、一开始。
Time was worked and I decided it, and there is no output and what will happen now, this time will be five again and it started from five and two and one.

我们有一个输出,你可以在这里看到它,好吗?
And we have an output and you can see it in here, OK?

再一次,你可以看到它从这里开始,呃,经过时间并结束。
And once more, you can see it started in here, uh, elapsed time and finished.

现在,如果我激活一次,如果我说重置此功能正常,或者如果我重置此功能或激活此输入,会发生什么?
And now if I activate once and if I say reset this function OK, or if I reset this or activate this input, what will happen?

现在为零了。
It's zero now.

OK,可以看到了,释放释放。
OK, you can see it and release and release.

计时器再次开始工作。
And once more, the timer is working.

在此时间结束时,该输出将为高电平。
At the end of this time, this output will be high.

好的,我已经完成了这个视频。
OK, so I'm finished for this video.

这是我们如何使用模拟器呢?
This is how can we use a simulator?

治疗很重要。
The treating is important.

第七步 软件和组织块一以及程序块的代码。
Step seven software and the organization block one and the codes for the program blocks.

第二件事是启动模块或模拟模块中的模拟器。
And the second thing, the simulator in starting modules or simulating modules.

这是第二件重要的事情。
This is the second important thing.

第三个重要的事情是设置PC界面。
And the third important thing is setting the PC interface.

这真的很重要。
This is really important.

这三件事,如果这三件事没问题,那么你可以监控,你可以按照你的程序,你可以检查一次,你可以模拟它们。
And these three things, if if these three things are OK, then you can monitor and you can follow the your programs and you can check once and you can simulate them all.

好的,我已经完成这个视频了。
OK, I am finished for this video.

下一个视频见。
See you in the next video.